Renewing Your Private Vocational School License
Private Vocational School Renewal
School licenses are renewed annually, one month prior to the expiration date on the certificate. This allows the agency time to process your renewal application and documents.
(See RCW 28C.10.050 and 28C.10.060.) An entity operating under a private vocational school license must apply for an annual license renewal according to instructions provided by the agency. The renewal application must include, along with the renewal fees, the following information attested to by the school's chief administrative officer.
- Online license renewal application.
- Fees based on the school's Gross Tuition Revenue.
- Updated catalog or an attestation of "no changes." Catalog regulations, WAC 490-105-042
- Updated enrollment agreement or an attestation of "no changes." Enrollment agreement regulations, WAC 490-105-043
- Current business license or evidence the school is registered as a corporation.
- Accredited sschools must submit a reviewd/auditied financial statement.
- A list of registered sales agent(s), if applicable. Sales agent regulations, WAC 490-105-050
Additional renewal information can be found at WAC 490-105-041.
Access the online application here. Please contact staff, 360-709-4600 for assistance with your user name and password or renewal questions.
Back to main Private Career School page