Some copies of the publications listed below may still be available in hard copy. Contact the Workforce Board, 360.709.4600, firstname.lastname@example.org
|Industry Skill Panels
- Evaluating Industry Skill Panels: A Model Framework, 2008. Full report
- Industry Skill Panels - 2005 reports on skill panels-who and what they are and in which industries they exist. Full report
|Other Reports and Materials
- Workforce Education Financial Aid and Student Access and Retention, November 2006 - A report to the Legislature on barriers to student access and completion of workforce education programs and the funding gap between available workforce education aid and the financial needs of students.
- 2009 Workforce & Economic Development Conference Page
- Integrated Performance Information for Workforce Development: A Blueprint for States, 2005 - A report about consistently reporting performance results across multiple workforce programs. The Blueprint was produced through the joint effort of six states, including Washington, Florida, Michigan, Montana, Oregon and Texas.
Skilled and Educated Workforce - A 2011 joint report from the Higher
Education Coordinating Board (now called the Washington Student Achievement
Council), the State Board for Community and Technical Colleges and the Workforce
Board. Includes assessment of high employer demand programs of