Home About Us Contact Us


Learn more about Talent and Prosperity for All

Print Print Friendly

Order a Transcript from a Closed School in Washington

The Workforce Board holds transcripts from many of Washington's closed private career schools. Former students may request copies free of charge.

BEFORE you request a transcript, check the list of closed schools to see which records are available.

** Note: Some records were NOT sent to the Workforce Board. Others are INCOMPLETE.**

Here's how to order your copy

To request a copy of your transcript from a closed school, complete and sign the Transcript Request Form (below) and e-mail, mail, or FAX the form to the Workforce Board. Transcript requests are NOT accepted via telephone. ONLY transcripts that are signed by hand will be accepted.

Download the form below as a PDF file or Word document:

Transcript Request Form (Fillable PDF)               
Transcript Request Form (Word - Print Only)



PO BOX 43105
OLYMPIA, WA  98504-3105

FAX:  360-586-5862

Although we make every effort to retrieve student records of closed schools, some records were never sent to this agency and some are incomplete. You will be provided with copies of what we have on file for you.

Your request will be processed within 10 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) of our receipt. If you do not receive any communication within 10 business days, please contact us.

Washington's Closed Schools

Workforce Board Policy on Closed Schools

State Board for Community and Technical College's GED information page.

Completed GED test on paper before 2014, Get transcript.

Tested on a computer after January 1, 2014, Get transcript.



Career Bridge
Find the education you need to get the job you want!


Career Bridge Cards


Where are You Going Career Guide




Last Modified 10/9/2018   |   Contact Webmaster   |   Privacy Statement   |   Site Map   |   Employment   |   Access Washington   |   Register to Vote