The Workforce Training and Education Coordinating Board is Washington's performance accountability agent, working on behalf of the state's citizens and employers.
The Workforce Board tracks the results and the taxpayer return on investment of 12 of the state’s largest workforce programs. These programs account for over 90 percent of the federal and state dollars spent on our state’s workforce development system.
You can view presentations on preliminary "net impact" results (previous net impact studies included in the 2008 program reports listed below):
2010 Workforce Training Results by Program
- Adult Basic Education (ABE/ESL)
- Department of Services for the Blind
- Division of Vocational Rehabilitation
- Private Career Schools
- Community & Technical College (CTC) Professional Technical Education
- Secondary Career and Technical Education (CTE)
- Worker Retraining
- Workforce Investment Act (WIA) - Adult
- Workforce Investment Act-Dislocated Workers (DW)
- Workforce Investment Act - Youth